Thursday, May 15, 2008

Document for deep space nine

Free deep space nine

Dell, VMware Offer DR Solution

Wed, 14 May 2008 00:00:00 EST
May 14, 2008 -- ( <http://www.thewhir.com> WEB HOST INDUSTRY REVIEW) -- Dell announced on Monday the availability of a new disaster recovery solution combining virtualization software provider VMware's Site Recovery Manager software with Dell's EqualLogic storage arrays.





Hostican Coupon $50: BestHosting-12

April/May 2005

Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:26:44 -0400
Web Host Industry Review Magazine - April/May 2005Table of Contents


Alliances Reshape Hosting

UK Housing Crunch


Remixing the Data Center

HIPPA Deadline Looms


Anti-Phishing Work Group

Under the Hood at NASCAR







Recommended deep space nine Items



I have been a dreamhost client for 4 years now and I agree with the reviews
under me about their service entering dangerous waters as of late. No doubt that
their plans are some of the best (and very affordable for those who want quality
but are a little stingy in their spending) to be found, along with their '97
dollars for every refferal' program.



I have been reading on their site about numerous server upgrades and outages
too, but they seem to be getting back on their feet (although it seems that
every sever outage has been on a server that I am not hosted on...) and I won't
be suprised if they explode with popularity due to their kind and personal
staff, as well as their upbeat employee-owned company ideals.



I highly reccommend them for a personal site, however if you are a company who
can't afford one second of downtime, I suggest waiting a few months untill they
are done upgrading their servers.



All in all, I'll never leave dreamhost.



Click Here to go to dreamhost website.


Of all the articles that I have written, I consider this article of deep space nine to be my best article. Hope you feel the same too.
#







.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Coupon for Ink Cartridges: 10% Off All Orders! Use code ABCTEN at checkout. Click Here


domain and web hosting
| |

Labels:

Social Bookmark AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home